Interior Service - Warranty
Atrio Design Studio warrants to the original purchaser that all products will be free from any manufacturing defect like de-lamination, etc. The warranty only applies if the products are properly maintained and used for normal domestic use. The warranty period for hardware, accessories and appliances used for all our products will be the same as that offered by the original equipment manufacturer.
- The product comes with a 5 years warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
Atrio Design Studio does not warrant against and is not responsible for any condition of the product attributable to; or any damage to products caused by any of the following:
- Wear and tear suffered through normal use (including scratches, dents and cuts) or damage caused by impacts or accidents
- The warranty does NOT cover rusting of channels, hinges and other metallic parts. These could be damaged due to household chemicals and sprays. Hence, care is to be taken while using such products around hardware and accessories. Water leakage and seepage within the building structure and continuous dampness of the surface beyond:
- 72 hours for BWP grade plywood (IS710)
- 48 hours for BWR grade plywood (IS303)
- 24 hours for exterior grade PB and MDF materials
- Degradation, fading, etc, in colour, grain or texture of natural wood materials, laminates and other covering materials due to sunlight or other environmental factors; fading, discolouration or damage caused by exposure to intensive or excessive light, moisture or heat
- Use of inappropriate chemicals, detergents, abrasives or other inappropriate cleaning agents that can damage the wooden surface of the products or rust accessories
- Mistreatment, negligent use, misuse, insufficient or improper care (including but not limited to exposure to harsh weather conditions)
- Alterations, modifications or use of products which is beyond or inconsistent with supplied product instructions and has not been authorised by Atrio Design Studio
- Damage or stains due to water leakage and/or seepage and Damage caused by any force majeure event (such as flooding, hurricane, earthquake, lightning, etc), environmental conditions (such as air pollution, solvent exposure, mould, mildew, etc), or staining from foreign substances (such as dirt, grease, oils, sprays, etc)